Rochelle can work with you to customize training programs for your team or organization. Her approach includes integrating empirical, evidence-based skill-building with the values and over-arching goals of the group in mind.
She brings her certification and training in mindfulness and emotional intelligence practices and her research on using Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) skill-building into her work in organizational settings.
Rochelle teaches mindfulness to clinicians, employees, community members, graduate students, therapy interns and in a functional restoration program for chronic pain management patients. She uses the evidence-based practices of MBSR as the core of her model for trainings and classes.
Mindful/Awareness Training & Stress Management for Advancing Team/Organizational Goals
Simply put, in addition to a whole host of health and well-being benefits, mindfulness skills training enhances and builds emotional and social intelligence capacities.
Mindful awareness skills are particularly helpful to those in organizations, whether they are individual contributors or are managing people. Specifically, mindfulness increases one's capacity to:
- Respond effectively to complex and/or emotionally charged situations
- Slow down or stop the cascade of automatic and habitual reactions
- Be open to creativity beyond conditioning
- See ourselves and others more clearly
- Listen deeply and understand situations just as they are
- Act competently and ethically
- Achieve balance and resilience throughout personal and professional life
Whatever your overall team/organizational goals are, creating positive change with proactive stress-management skill-building offers:
- Enhanced health, decreased stress, decreased health care costs and decreased absenteeism
- Enhanced well-being, productivity, creativity, and problem-solving capacity
- Enhanced social/emotional functioning, healthy team dynamics, better conflict resolution skills, and creating a healthy, supportive workplace environment
Contact Rochelle for more research statistics on the value and return on investment of doing mindful awareness training for your team and/or organization.
You can reach Rochelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.906.5642 to arrange an initial consultation.